Tribe of Crowded Water
These cats rule the water in the forest. They were built to swim with short sleek fur and strong legs. They like to swim when the weather is hot and there are also trees to block out the sun.
Tribe of Sunning Rock
These cats rule the rocks. They are lean cats who have hard paw pads to jump from rock to rock. They like to bask in the sun on the rocks during the cooler seasons such as Spring and Fall. But beware: some of the rocks might home some snakes!
Tribe of Crooked Tree
These cats rule the crooked trees that grow in the grasslands. They have long legs and sharp claws for climbing trees. Here, there are not as many trees as in the forest, but there are enough for some protection from the sun.
1. Tribe members cannot have mates from other Tribes. The punishment of both cheetahs is the Chiefs' decisions.
2. Tyros must be at least six moons old before they start training.
3. Hunters and Hunter Tyros must give what they catch to the Elders, Queens, and Cubs before they can eat.
4. Do not hunt or trespass on another Tribe's territory.
5. Tribe members must thank the Council of Keepers for every meal.
6. If a Chief dies or retires the Token takes his/her place as Chief.
7. If a Token dies or retires the Chief must choose a new one before the dawn of the next day.
8. A cheetah cannot be made Token without having mentored at least one Tyro.
9. A true Tribe member does not kill to win his/her battles, unless it is for self defense.
The sun rises above the horizon earlier and earlier each dawn, and gradually the thick frosts begin to melt away, leaving the grasses fresh and sparkling with dew. As the temperature slowly rises, the freezing winds of winter fade away and are replaced with warm, gentle breezes, and weak sunlight filled with warmth shines down upon the land. Sleepy birds and insects are awoken from their chilly slumbers and explore lazily through the restored buds and flowers of the trees and plants, waiting for them to fully open to reap their offerings. The growth of lush flowers and grasses attract the attention of prey, and many herds gather to graze the prolific landscape. Misty mornings reveal a land slowly turning green as the sun melts away the haze, promising a warm future that's yet to come. With all these new beginnings for both the fauna and flora, everyone is certain now that it's spring