Tribe of Crowded Water
These cats rule the water in the forest. They were built to swim with short sleek fur and strong legs. They like to swim when the weather is hot and there are also trees to block out the sun.
Tribe of Sunning Rock
These cats rule the rocks. They are lean cats who have hard paw pads to jump from rock to rock. They like to bask in the sun on the rocks during the cooler seasons such as Spring and Fall. But beware: some of the rocks might home some snakes!
Tribe of Crooked Tree
These cats rule the crooked trees that grow in the grasslands. They have long legs and sharp claws for climbing trees. Here, there are not as many trees as in the forest, but there are enough for some protection from the sun.
1. Tribe members cannot have mates from other Tribes. The punishment of both cheetahs is the Chiefs' decisions.
2. Tyros must be at least six moons old before they start training.
3. Hunters and Hunter Tyros must give what they catch to the Elders, Queens, and Cubs before they can eat.
4. Do not hunt or trespass on another Tribe's territory.
5. Tribe members must thank the Council of Keepers for every meal.
6. If a Chief dies or retires the Token takes his/her place as Chief.
7. If a Token dies or retires the Chief must choose a new one before the dawn of the next day.
8. A cheetah cannot be made Token without having mentored at least one Tyro.
9. A true Tribe member does not kill to win his/her battles, unless it is for self defense.
A new days dawns, blustery and freezing. Without a doubt, winter has now swept across the land. Occasional snowfalls lightly coat the ground in a white powder; something a Tribe's cheetah has never seen before. Strong, bitter winds blast across the cheetahs territories, and each night the ground of covered with sparkling frost. At night, the temperatures drop to below freezing, and the cold air creeps into dens, making older cheetah's bones stiff and brittle. Herbs have shriveled up and died, making the cheetahs vulnerable to sickness. Many animals have now left the area, and most of the ones that remain are too large for cheetahs to tackle. As always, this season promises hardships and difficulties for both the Tribe cheetahs and the ones outside the Tribes.
A mighty battle is waging between the coalitions and the Tribes. Roleplay your cheetah's story in it here
The legendary Chief of Crowded Water that led the Tribes to the safety of the new lands, Ari, has been killed on the battlefield