Tribe of Crowded Water
These cats rule the water in the forest. They were built to swim with short sleek fur and strong legs. They like to swim when the weather is hot and there are also trees to block out the sun.
Tribe of Sunning Rock
These cats rule the rocks. They are lean cats who have hard paw pads to jump from rock to rock. They like to bask in the sun on the rocks during the cooler seasons such as Spring and Fall. But beware: some of the rocks might home some snakes!
Tribe of Crooked Tree
These cats rule the crooked trees that grow in the grasslands. They have long legs and sharp claws for climbing trees. Here, there are not as many trees as in the forest, but there are enough for some protection from the sun.
1. Tribe members cannot have mates from other Tribes. The punishment of both cheetahs is the Chiefs' decisions.
2. Tyros must be at least six moons old before they start training.
3. Hunters and Hunter Tyros must give what they catch to the Elders, Queens, and Cubs before they can eat.
4. Do not hunt or trespass on another Tribe's territory.
5. Tribe members must thank the Council of Keepers for every meal.
6. If a Chief dies or retires the Token takes his/her place as Chief.
7. If a Token dies or retires the Chief must choose a new one before the dawn of the next day.
8. A cheetah cannot be made Token without having mentored at least one Tyro.
9. A true Tribe member does not kill to win his/her battles, unless it is for self defense.
Mateships and Cubs
Kabla is looking for a Messenger Tyro to hang out with!
A strange and mysterious albino cheetah is wandering around aimlessly...does he belong to a Coalition? Or is he on his own? Everyone and anyone should try to keep a watch-out for him...
Want to be added here Just note the group!